Matrix Oral Cube
The Matrix Oral Cube is a rapid, visual immunoassay test for the qualitative detection of drugs of abuse in human oral fluid. The oral cube is a simple to use, non-invasive method of screening. The oral cube can screen for up to 16 different drug tests simultaneously. Tests performed using oral fluid specimens will detect recent drug use only.
- Step 1: Ensure donor has had nothing to eat, drink or smoke 10 minutes prior to testing
- Step 2: Place swab in mouth and collect oral fluid sample
- Step 3: Volume indicator will turn red when sufficient sample has been collected
- Step 4: Place swab into test device
- Step 5: Screw down lid until fully locked
- Step 6: Read results at 10 minutes